So you are interested in finding out more about bowls and Hampton Bowls Club is just the place to get started!
What are my playing options?
Casual or Social Bowls
Hampton Bowls Club provides options for those who want a casual or social game of bowls:
- Merchants Cup (Thursday twilight in summer)
- Autumn Leaves (Saturday)
- Winter Bowls (Saturday)
- U3A and New-to-Bowls Wednesdays (10 am to 12 noon)
If you want to be involved in the competitive sport, then these options are for you:
- Monthly competitions including Travel Associates Triples
- “Big Event” days: Hampton Club Challenge and All-Stars Mixed Pairs
- “Event” tournaments including Australia Day, Melbourne Cup Day, Easter Monday Skins
- Pennant Bowls. Hampton Bowls Club proudly fields multiple teams n both the Midweek and Weekend Pennant competitions of Bowls Victoria
How about the Etiquette of Bowls and the Laws?
Our office has a free booklet for you about these aspects of Lawn Bowls—just ask for a copy.
And they also have some flyers on how to get the best out of Hampton Bowls Club.
We have five friendly coaches with National Accreditation
Group or one-on-one sessions can be offered. Beginners have a regular session on Wednesday mornings, and established bowlers have regular pennant training on Thursday afternoons
Just register at the club bar and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time for your lessons
or call/email us: email@example.com or call on 9598 5056
It’s free, so…just ask!
How do I get Started?
click on the link, fill in the form and we will contact you.